Timberline® Specialty Shingles
- Professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer, and have made our Advanced Protection™ shingles the #1 brand in North America!
- Inventors of the Timberline® Advanced Protection™ shingle — the #1-selling shingle in North America
- Rated #1 in shingle quality by contractors and home builders (2009 Hanley-Wood study)
- Named #1 in innovation for shingles by home builders (Home Improvement Executive study, October 2009)
- First to pass ASTM D3161 Class F (110 mph) and ASTM D7158 Class H (150 mph) wind ratings on every manufactured shingle (per
TimberTech maintains its color and beauty for years without the work of painting, staining or sealing. And, because it resists mildew, warping and insects, there’s no need to replace rotting, uneven or termite-damaged boards. This saves time and money over the life of your deck and fence. Caring for TimberTech is easier than wood and will allow you to focus on maximum enjoyment instead of maximum maintenance.
TimberTech’s warranty offers 25-years of coverage. And our warranty can be transferred to a second homeowner – a great selling feature when you’re ready to relocate. So the first, and second, TimberTech product … Read the rest
DeckExpo is the only trade event focusing exclusively on the deck, dock, porch and railing industry. Launched in 2003 and purchased by Hanley Wood in 2006, DeckExpo has experienced steady growth in exhibitors, attendees and media exposure. Builders and carpenters from all over the U.S. and across the globe, come to this event to see the latest technologies and newest products geared specifically to the special building requirements of decks, docks and porches. Official sponsors of DeckExpo are North American Deck & Railing Association (NADRA) and Professional Deck Builder Magazine. … Read the rest