What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Personally Identifiable Information (PII), is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When submitting a form or signing up for communications, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to better respond to your requests.
- To send periodic communications regarding services.
- To follow up with correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users – https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions, as well as market to our email list. To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.